- Food will be available for pickup every Saturday and Sunday from 1-3pm.
- You may pick up food for your family or a neighbor in need.
- If you are in need but are unable to reach the church, please contact the church office at (412) 344-4426.
When picking up food: Please drive up to the Cafe building and stay in your car for everyone’s safety. A volunteer will deliver the food to your car.
If you’d like to donate food:
- Drop off on sidewalk right in front of Cafe building doors.
- If it’s raining, please put the donations under the roof where the children check-in.
- Donations encouraged between 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
The Log Church Food Pantry is located at:
1540 Roseberry St (Cafe Building in lower lot)
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Directions: Banksville Rd to Chappel Ave then turn right onto Medhurst St. Turn right into parking lot at white farmhouse (follow the signs).